Crime Report 11-8-17

REVIEW STAFF REPORT

Inadequate Credentials

Nov. 1, 11:38 a.m., officers responded to a report of a Washburn Tech student driving with a revoked drivers license at 5724 SW Huntoon St.

Ghost Intrusion

Nov. 1,10:14 p.m., officers secured and reset front door burglar intrusion alarm at the Washburn University Foundation 1729 SW MacVicar Ave.

Stinky Stank

Nov. 1, 11:39 p.m., officers responded to a report of a powerful odor strongly indicative of marijuana emitting from Lincoln Hall. No drugs were found, but two counterfeit IDs were confiscated. 

Boys in Blue

Nov. 2, 11:41 p.m., Washburn University Police Dept. assisted Topeka Police Dept. on a felony car stop and recovery of a stolen vehicle near 1103 SW 21st St.

Call in Evacuation

Nov. 2, 12:19 p.m., a student at Washburn Tech. lost consciousness and AMR transport relocated the student to Stormont Vail. 

Bump in the Trunk

Nov. 2, 6:46 p.m., two cars collided with one another, resulting in property damage. Neither driver was physically harmed. This occurred in parking lot 9, 1851 SW Plass Ave.

Ghost Strikes Again

Nov. 2, 11:45 p.m., officers responded again to an intrusion alarm at the Washburn University Foundation. The area was secured and the alarm reset. 

Hangry but Remorseful

Nov. 3, 11 a.m., an unidentified individual pilfered food from the Memorial Union and fled the premises without paying their bill. 

No Bullies Welcome 

Oct. 28, 6:45 p.m., a high-school student reported being harassed by fellow high schoolers during band day at the Henderson Learning Center. 

Gordon Ramsey

Nov. 4, 1:32 p.m., Topeka Fire Dept. responded to a cooking incident on the 2nd floor of the Living Learning Center resulting in burnt food and a bad odor. TFD cleared and reset the alarm.

Ghost Rampage

Nov. 4, 5:06 p.m., officers responded to an intrusion alarm at Washburn Tech. The cause was unknown, and the alarm reset.

Hawt Hawt

Nov. 4, 10:20 p.m., TFD responded to a smoke alarm in Lincoln Hall. The cause was an extremely steamy shower. 

Hands to Yourself

Nov. 5, 2:15 a.m., officers assisted a student battered by three unknown individuals in Parking Lot 7, 1951 SW Plass Ave.

Inconclusive 

Nov. 5, 3:55 a.m., officers responded to a report at the Living Learning Center of a broken door window. Camera footage revealed two possible suspects at the scene at the time the window was broken. 

Lead by Example

Nov. 5, 3:50 p.m., an RA at the Living Learning Center reported finding possible prescription drugs. The drugs were reported and turned in to WUPD.