Holiday Extravaganza sale in the Ichabod Shop

The Ichabod Shop Annual Holiday Extravaganza Sale is an event coming up on from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7.

This incredible deal can be found in the Ichabod Shop in the lower level of the Memorial Union. The sale is for buy one get one 50 percent off any and all regular priced merchandise sold in the shop.

In addition to the sale, there are also coupons available for other good deals on separate merchandise and you can register for prizes either online or in the shop itself.

This sale is a good event for students who have a lot of BodBucks left over for the semester to stock up on Ichabod gear. Along with that, those who need different supplies can get them in bulk in order to have them for next semester. This event only happens one day per year, so be sure to take advantage of it.

Angela Gray, sophomore English education and theater major, looks forward to the sale every year. 

“I am really excited about this sale. It is hard to keep track of all of my things, and I end up losing them during the semester. The sale is a godsend, especially for students like me who rely on BodBucks to buy a lot of our supplies. It is worth it and there are prizes, what more could you ask for” Gray said.

Brian Sazo, senior Spanish major, is also excited for the sale.

“I don’t normally buy things from the Ichabod Shop because the prices are a bit expensive, but these past two years, I have gone to the sale and was able to get a lot of things that I needed for a better price than at other stores. This is something I am really looking forward to and I won’t miss the opportunity to get things cheaper than normal,” Sazo said.