Crime Report Jan. 16 Issue 14

Creepers gonna creep

4:04 p.m. Jan. 2. A suspicious person report was filed from Memorial Union. Suspicious behavior observed on the campus, subject given a notice to leave.

Harassment Report

11:54 a.m. Jan. 4. An information report was issued from Whiting.Complaintant wanted to report harassment by a known subject.

You don’t even go here

3:17 a.m. Jan. 5. Officers contacted a suspicious person waiting outside of the LLC. Individual was not a resdient or a WU Student and left campus when requested.  

Playing some ‘Minecraft’

8:33 a.m. Jan. 7. A accident report was placed from Lot 9. A car versus tree non-injury accident occurred in Lot 9.

Medical Report

11:33 p.m. Jan. 10. A medical report was filed from Lincoln Hall. Medical call for a student having seizures. Student refused medical services and left campus.

No raccoons allowed

2:22 a.m. Jan. 11. A burlarly/intrusion alarm was reported from a 1313 SW 21st Street. Motion alarm was set off and area was secured.

Iron Chef gone wrong

11:28 p.m. Jan. 12. A fire alarm report was made from Lincoln Hall. The alarm was set off due to burnt food.

No green in this room

5:56 p.m. Jan. 13. A call was made from the Living Learning Center in reference to an odor of marajuana. Consent search was conducted on the room and nothing was found.

Whatcha got there?

10:55 p.m. Jan. 14. A report was made from Lincoln Hall of a marijuana odor. The consent to search was denied.