WU announcement September 10

To apply for your degree/certificate, login to MyWashburn. Select the Student Academics tab, then choose “Apply to Graduate” located under Registration and Academic Information. Select the term you are graduating then follow the directions to submit your application. You must submit an application for each major/program you are seeking. 


*Note – You must be declared in your degree program/certificate in order to apply for graduation online. If you cannot access MyWashburn or are not declared in your program you can submit a paper application in the Student Service Center, Morgan Hall, Room 152.


If you have questions about applying to graduate, please contact the University Registrar’s Office at [email protected] or 785-670-1584 or 785-670-1578.

This does not apply to law students.


Submitted by: Lisa Tessendorf, University Registrar’s Office

Dated: September 10, 2014

Targeted to: Students