11 x 17” blank wrapped canvas
1. Paint canvas desired color or design.
2. Cut ribbon so that it is long enough to wrap around to the back side of the canvas.
3. Staple one piece of ribbon to the wood on the backside of the canvas.
4. Pull ribbon around the front side of the canvas and staple to the wood on the opposite side of the canvas back. Make sure the ribbon is is tight enough it could support a pencil. Attach as many rows of ribbon as desired to display sunglasses.
5. To display, nail claw hangers to the back of the canvas in order to hang the sunglass holder. Another option is to staple another long piece of ribbon to the back of the top left and right corners to create a triangular shape and hang with a Command hook.