Briefs- Dec. 5

Last day of Fall Classes

Final examinations begin Saturday, Dec. 9 and end Friday. Dec. 15. Best of luck to all students, and be sure to check the correct day and time for your finals.

Theatre Student Showcase

There will be acting, dancing, and singing at the theatre student showcase. From 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 8, 2017 in the Garvey Fine Arts Center, all Washburn students are invited to enjoy fellow Ichabod’s displays!

Holiday Vespers Concert

Washburn will be holding a Holiday Vespers Concert that is open to the public.

The concert will begin at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 10 in the White Concert Hall Concourse. Donations are requested. Come enjoy some holiday spirit!

Late Night Breakfast

Lincoln Dining will be hosting a late night breakfast from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 11. All Washburn students are welcome to attend!

Topeka Symphony Orchestra Concert

Capitol Federal will be sponsoring their ‘Capitol Federal Holiday Concert,’ performed by the Topeka Symphony Orchestra.

The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 13 in the Garvey Fine Arts Center. Tickets can be purchased at the door.

Ceremony to honor Multicultural Students

The Hispanic American Leadership Organization, Black Student Union, University Diversity & Inclusion, and Student Life will be hosting a ceremony that celebrates Washburn University’s diverse graduates and acknowledges their academic successes.

The event will start at 6 p.m. Dec. 14 in the Bradbury Thompson Alumni Center. If interested, students must RVSP by Friday, Dec. 8 at: http://tinyurl.com/Multicultural-grad

Winter Break

Winter break will begin Friday, Dec. 15. Residence Halls will close at 6 p.m. on the 15. Have a fun and relaxing break, see you back for the spring semester!