817 SW Harrison St. Topeka, Kansas. First Presbyterian Church was organized in 1859. The building was built in 1884 and added hand-carved furnishings in 1935. This building features Tiffany windows installed in 1911. Depicted in the Tiffany glass are scenes inspired by Psalms 42 and 23, Christ and the valiant woman, the ascension and baptism of Jesus, and the story of Nicodemus. The celebrated collection is a permanent part of the church, and is considered some of the greatest examples of Louis Tiffany's art.
These photos are of buildings in Topeka that have some historical significance.